Wicked as I am, this disgusts me completely. -Mztress
Very interesting perspective.-Mztress
Originally posted on Constant Collectible:
Over the years George Lucas and Lucas Arts have made multiple changes to the Star Wars Saga. Thanks to Youtuber Marcelo Zuniga you can now see all the changes made for A New Hope, Empire Strikes back and Return of the Jedi.
Star Wars: A New Hope- Part I
Star Wars: A New Hope-Part II
Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
Lucas has tried to defend his changes through the years “If you look at ‘Blade Runner,’ it’s been cut sixteen ways from Sunday and there are all kinds of different versions of it. ‘Star Wars,’ there’s basically one version — it just keeps getting improved a little bit as we move forward.” and “The controversy over who shot first, Greedo or Han Solo, in ‘Episode IV,’ what I did was try to clean up the confusion, but obviously it upset people because they wanted…
View original 130 more words
Very sound advice, dear ones. Plan ahead!-Mztress.
Originally posted on FunLovinTravelers:
As you might already know we consider ourselves Disney and Universal Studios junkies! We’ve visited the parks for special events and we thought we would give you the pros and cons of doing so. We’ve visited Universal Studios for Halloween Horror Nights and Mardi Gras. We’ve also visited Disney for the 4th of July, Star Wars Weekends and Halloween. Now like with all the good in visiting for special events also come the cons. We thought we would share what we have learned through each visit.
We’ll start with the pros-
- Being at a park for a holiday is extremely exciting.
- Usually special events are held to include the holiday or event.
- Disney and Universal do event planning like no other.
- Dining usually incorporates the theme of the holiday or event.
- Typically shops will have themed items to purchase.
- Photo opportunities are a great way to make your trip…
View original 318 more words
Disney obsessed is always a good thing!-Mztress
Originally posted on Frugal Freehand:
Hello all! I am writing to you from the land of Magic and imagination aka Disney World, duh. So let me just tell you all how I ended up here… I have a friend, a Disney obsessed friend to be more specific.She used to work here at Disney’s Magic Kingdom and still has some hookups so we decided to venture on down and check it out!
My favorite parts about the trip thus far are:
Disney really has thought of everything- it’s all soconvenient. We have magic bands that we use for literally everything and multiple different means of transportation for anywhere you want to go. Want to go by boat? Sure! How about bus? Okay great. Oh you want the monorail? Perfect, lets go.
It’s hard to pick favorites when it comes to the parks. We have spent a day at each one to get a taste of all…
View original 401 more words
Are you a fan? I have been eyeing that fabulous Haunted Mansion bag- Mztress
Originally posted on The Disney Freak with a Bit of Mascara!:
Hello, Disney lovers! The Donney and Bourke Disney purses and wallets are adorable! There are different sizes! They are really, really expensive, but I have heard that they last a long time! The designs are beautiful, and I really want one of their purses! You can find them at Downtown Disney, the Parks, you can order them online at the Disney store, or you can order them on Amazon! They even have really cute iPhone cases!
Have a magical afternoon!
Discounts! Always nice- Mztress
Originally posted on Eat.Breathe.Sleep.Magic.:
Travel Dates: October 4 – December 23, 2015
Walt Disney World has released a special discount where you can save up to 25% off of your room only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts during the travel dates listed above.
- Save 25% at Disney’s Yacht Resort, Boardwalk Inn, Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard and pool view rooms only), Wilderness Lodge, Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, Boardwalk Villas, Animal Kingdom Villas, Beach Club Villas, the Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows (studios only) and Grand Floridian Resort.
- Save 20% at Port Orleans Resort – Riverside, Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Caribbean Beach Resort and the cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness
- Save 15% at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge (savanna view and club level rooms only), Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort,Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, All-Star Music Resort, Disney’s…
View original 194 more words
Originally posted on Blogs From Geekdom:
Always on the lookout for a bit of Disney trivia, my ears perked up when I was at the Golden Spike National Park in Promontory, Utah. You wouldn’t think Disney had anything to do with something made famous 32 years before Walt Disney was even born… but you’d be wrong!
View original 291 more words